Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Stocks I'm watching tomorrow, 3/13/14!


Hey guys and girls!


Well, although we had another rather boring day in the market itself, with it stuck in a tiny range for most of the day, it was promising to see a little gap down and then buying action which indicates to me that the bulls are still in control. My partner and I finally nailed down a good day with only one small loss in PLUG and everything else a win. I over traded a bit but that's ok as we are experimenting with different styles as we develop our rules this first week or so. Tomorrow we will start taking some more stuff with 1-2k shares (we have stuck with mostly 100-500 thus far). I closed the day with a decent profit of 180 bucks after commission , though like I said I over traded so I spent a lot on commission. Anyway though, good to see the strat starting to come together even after only five days of working on it (admittedly we have both been trading for like ten years though so this is really trivial, lol). Here are some things to watch for tomorrow!




  • CTIC long for a breakout. Not sure on price yet




  • CUR long over $3.84 - I took a small starter position in this today at $3.70 for a swing. I am hoping for a dip so I can add more around $3.60 but if it just goes I would be happy too. Just 500 shares to start in an account I don't really care about, lol and I will probably add up to like 1200 or so and then if it breaks out I will day trade it in my bigger account.




  • ZHNE long for a continuation




  • BIOF long - it is hinting but probably not ready yet. This thing is gonna be HOT when it runs though!




Hope everyone had a good day! And congrats to /u/Ruckol1 on his first day of trading!


Chris




DISCLAIMER: I am a day/swing trader. LONG means I'm expecting price to go up, not that it's a long term trade. SHORT means I'm expecting price to go down, not that it's a short term trade. Just because I post these here does not necessarily mean I'm buying/shorting them. They are ONLY ideas, may not be traded at all, and if I do take them, 99% of the positions will be closed by the end of the day. One other thing...any swing recommendations should be taken w/ extreme caution - lock in some profits as I am not checking these to see if they have earnings or anything before posting, so if they do they could make crazy moves. Do your own DD on them. If ya have any questions, feel free to ask below and as always, share your ideas too. The more the merrier!







Submitted March 12, 2014 at 06:59PM by greenbartrading http://ift.tt/1cUwrnS

No comments:

Post a Comment