Sunday, March 16, 2014

Stocks I'm watching tomorrow, 3/17/14!


Hey hey y'all!


Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I totally forgot it was St. Patty's Day until like 10pm Saturday night and everyone on my Facebook feed started posting pics of themselves in green shirts, lol. Soooo yea I did nothing like a loser. Oh well. Probably a good thing considering I blew up 765 bucks on Friday! Haha!


The action on Friday was pretty trendless, though we were tapping lows and making lower highs all day so I could definitely see a push down to the 183 area tomorrow in SPY. My own trading was actually really good, I just had three losses in a row and was being very aggressive per our strategy development, plus a bit of slippage, so I am ok with the loss. I've shared all the trades (and updated everything from the last month) here so you can go check out my thought process on them and understand how I manage emotions to make consistent money. After reviewing all my trades from the last month or so I've realized that before this last week when I joined up w/ my new trading partner, I was developing some pretty bad habits, so I am glad I did the review and will try to stay on top of that more from now on. I plan to continue the aggressive strategy this week and hopefully will have good results, but time will tell! Here are some things to watch:




  • CUR long intraday - my swing in this from $3.70 is starting to take off so I believe it will probably gap up tomorrow and run. If it doesn't gap and dips I may add more.




  • INO long for a bounce




  • PPHM long over $2.41 for a bounce




  • CTIC similar look to CUR. Long over $4.25 but tomorrow around this level would actually be a good swing entry. I might take some if it holds in this area - just need to check when earnings/news are coming up




  • MSO for a flag break long over $5.30ish




  • CRAY long for a range breakout. Price will have to be determined intraday as it keeps wicking up and failing, but it is closing higher and higher so I'll be watching for a hint of strong volume to decide when it it is ready.




  • ENTA long over $41.24 for a range breakout




Hope everyone has a great week!


Chris




DISCLAIMER: I am a day/swing trader. LONG means I'm expecting price to go up, not that it's a long term trade. SHORT means I'm expecting price to go down, not that it's a short term trade. Just because I post these here does not necessarily mean I'm buying/shorting them. They are ONLY ideas, may not be traded at all, and if I do take them, 99% of the positions will be closed by the end of the day. One other thing...any swing recommendations should be taken w/ extreme caution - lock in some profits as I am not checking these to see if they have earnings or anything before posting, so if they do they could make crazy moves. Do your own DD on them. If ya have any questions, feel free to ask below and as always, share your ideas too. The more the merrier!







Submitted March 16, 2014 at 10:37PM by greenbartrading http://ift.tt/1iu6Qas

No comments:

Post a Comment