Sunday, April 20, 2014

Stocks I'm watching tomorrow, 4/21/14


Hey hey everyone! Happy Easter for those celebrating, and hope everyone had a nice week! I have a great week hitting about 75% wins overall and finishing nicely in the green trading BIOF, FXEN, WAVX, and other super-momo stocks. My call on BIOF from a couple days ago worked out perfectly...originally alerting around 6 bucks on Tuesday and shooting to a high of $8.50 on Thursday when it finally blew its top. I see this pattern over and over and over again so it's worth it to learn it!


We are still in uncharted territory in the market so I am still scaled back in terms of risk, but I'm at least starting to see some momentum come back into the small cap space which has been missing for quite a while. This could be a good sign that people are starting to put risk back on the table. I still think there is more downside coming but even so the action might be a little better so it will give more opportunities to trade.


Here are some things I'm watching for tomorrow and the upcoming week:




  • BIOF for continuation/consoldation. This should be in play for the next couple days




  • PLUG, FCEL, BLDP should be active this week as there is some news coming out from PLUG and I know there are a lot of people who have their eyes on it.




  • FXEN is still going strong and is nice for intraday plays, though it's getting a bit extended on the daily so I would not be surprised to see it roll over and become a short next week.




  • UPIP is perking out of this long 1 month flag pattern




  • PTX had a nice bounce on Thursday and tends to run for multiple days. I could see this hitting 6-7 bucks next week if momentum keeps up




  • MXWL still coiling in a nice flag pattern. I think this one will be explosive when it finally goes, but not sure if it's quite ready yet. Just watching for now. Over $15 I'll be more interested




  • JAKK made a killer move off my $7.29 swing entry, but now it is time to flip sides! I'm watching it for a short next week sometime.




Hope everyone has a great holiday and best of luck in the upcoming week!


Chris




DISCLAIMER: I am a day/swing trader. LONG means I'm expecting price to go up, not that it's a long term trade. SHORT means I'm expecting price to go down, not that it's a short term trade. Just because I post these here does not necessarily mean I'm buying/shorting them. They are ONLY ideas, may not be traded at all, and if I do take them, 99% of the positions will be closed by the end of the day. One other thing...any swing recommendations should be taken w/ extreme caution - lock in some profits as I am not checking these to see if they have earnings or anything before posting, so if they do they could make crazy moves. Do your own DD on them. BEFORE you ask "what are your thoughts on [insert symbol here]?" here is my answer: Tell me what your thoughts are and I will tell you if I agree! It's impossible for me to give thoughts when I have no idea what your plan is. Other than that if ya have any questions, feel free to ask below and as always, share your ideas too. The more the merrier!







Submitted April 20, 2014 at 03:07PM by greenbartrading http://ift.tt/Pkq2fQ

No comments:

Post a Comment