Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What are the pains of a typical investor?


I posted this in r/investing, I'm looking for a little more feedback. I’m doing research for a class project, the assignment is to find the “daily pains and struggles” of a customer segment which you associate with. The goal of the project is to develop a potential product that could help suit the needs of the customer segment you have chosen. One of the segments I’m choosing to research is the individual investor. By individual investor I mean people who buy and sell securities for their personal account, not for a company or organization.


So, to all you individual investors out there, what are your daily struggles or what could make your life as an investor easier? Please don’t answer, “bull market all day every day” that would make everyone’s life easier but I can’t make that happen


For example – I wish I could receive a daily text message explaining why the market is up or down today.


Thanks for the help!







Submitted July 23, 2014 at 07:49PM by UnusualFlapjacks http://ift.tt/1sUkyKq

No comments:

Post a Comment