Friday, October 17, 2014

I have some questions about trading platforms


hey guys it's my first time posting here so bear with me.


I want to EVENTUALLY trade with real money one day, right now I am still looking and trying to read the market.


I want to start using a " free demo account" on one of the softwear platforms. I'm looking for something that isn't too compicated.


I'm going to start easy and trade forex for fake money.


after I get good at that I will start trading companies for fake money


once I get good at these make a billion ( thats the number I make before i even consider trading real money)


what kind of platforms are out there?


what kind of EXPERIENCE have you had with them.


what kid of VIG ( fee) do your broker take ( or the platform you run)


What is the eaiser platfrom to run.


thank you for takinf my questions. please do not down or upvote me as i am not looking for fame. thank you







Submitted October 18, 2014 at 01:08AM by Luckyluke23 http://ift.tt/1rLzIf9

No comments:

Post a Comment