Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Stocks I'm watching tomorrow, 4/23/15

Hey y'all! so I was told I should try to only link my blog every once in a while so I'll oblige. Just doing the post directly here for now and I'll link the blog every now and then. If you want pretty formatting I guess you'll have to go to the blog cause I'm not doing this twice every night, lol ... anyway here ya go!

Decent day for me today but not as big as the last couple. I took CRNT from my list at $1.26 and sold at $1.35. Then again later in the day I tried it again at $1.40 but it wouldn't take out the high so I sold at $1.38 at the end of day for a small loss. Also I shorted XXII in pre-market at $1.62 and covered in the opening candle at $1.50. I was honestly hoping this would crack more but it just got stuck so I left it alone and just kept that starter profit. I also took a couple of small losses, BIOS from $5.30 to $5.23 and LIVE from $3.30 to $3.20. LIVE was kind of a stupid trade and I just reacted emotionally to a little volume spike so that was a wasted 10 cent loss, but oh well. Lastly I sold my LEI swing in Robinhood from $0.2450 at $0.2043 so I took a small loss on that and now am all cash in my Robinhood account and waiting for the next opportunity. So far the account is up 32.9% from when I opened it in the beginning of March so awesome return so far. Anyway, overall a good day. Here are my plans for tomorrow:

SPHS (long):

Seems to be holding the previous $0.84 breakout level nicely. It has a nice volume expansion yesterday and today was just consolidating in the center of yesterday's range which is typical right before a breakout. I'm watching for any volume to push it through the $0.85 level to push it back toward $0.91 and possibly $1.00 if it gets a lot of volume. Eventually this will take hold and has the potential to squeeze over $1.15 to $1.60-1.75, but it will probably take a few more tries to get that crazy. As long as it holds this same consolidation area from today, a push through $0.85 can be bought with a stop at $0.81.

FENG (long):

Nice flag right under a big daily area at $7.28. I'm watching for this to break the intraday consolidation with volume and push through $7.30 to hit a $7.50+ target. If it can open flat then risk can be to just $7.19 or so, but if you want to be more liberal you could give it to under $7.10 and go for a higher target. I's like to keep it as tight as possible since $7.50 will be tough to get through.

My focus list is very small today but I do have a few others that I like...just not enough to make detailed plans for them. Here they are:

CMCM (long) - Flagging on the daily and was flagging under $23.80 intraday. over 80% short interest according to Finviz, so this could become an epic squeeze

CYTR (short) - Seemed to be having trouble getting over $5.50 weekly highs. Any pops toward $5.30-5.50 (or gap ups) can be shorted

CRNT (long) - Possible red to green through $1.42 for continuation to $1.50-1.60

BIOS (long) - Watching $5.35 level for flag breakout on the daily

AVP (long) - Still watching for $8.85ish breakout

XXII (short) - Parabolic short if it can't hold over $1.50

YNDX, MBLY (long) - Flagging on the daily

MDXG (short) - Dead cat bounce on the daily and started to roll over today. Could continue down under today's low, so shorting pops is ok

LBIO (long) - Big daily flag starting to break out. Looks like this can get a little wild so be careful

SAGE (short) - Smooth down trend intraday all day today. Watching for a push back into the trend (maybe $60) to short for break back to $56 or so

SEED (long) - Nice daily, flagging right under the 200dma at $1.70. Any volume through that area can be longed for push to $1.90-2+

CCO (long) - Explosive looking flag over weekly highs. Watching for a continuation over $11.40-11.50

One more little note: SPY is pretty much pegged at resistance so be very skeptical of any breakouts. I am starting to lean more into shorts for when SPY starts to roll over. right now, I'm preparing for both scenarios but just a heads up...I think a pullback could be coming soon even if we do break over $211. Ok that's it! Hope everyone had a nice day!

Chris

Made some coin off my watchlists? Say thanks!



Submitted April 22, 2015 at 10:51PM by ghostofgbt http://ift.tt/1Gka2AD

No comments:

Post a Comment