Sunday, January 29, 2017

Learning the basics of stock trading for a high schooler

I didn't really know where to go or how to start learning about the stock market so I thought I would ask you lovely people. I am a 16 guy trying to learn about the basics of the stock market, where to trade, how to trade and pretty much anything else I should know. Even though I probably can't trade right know I really want to learn everything I can so that I know how to properly invest my money into the stock market once I get some. If you guys know any articles or YouTube videos that go in depth into the stock market that would help me that would be amazing. Thanks a bunch to anyone who responds.



Submitted January 29, 2017 at 11:59PM by Solarelephant http://ift.tt/2khTJSH

No comments:

Post a Comment