Thursday, August 24, 2017

Computers and the market.

Hello Everyone,

First time poster to this sub, just had an idea. Warren Buffet has such a simple approach to the market, buy value. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that’s something many people can easily do. I’ve been doing it for a few weeks now and I’ve noticed some stocks that are undervalued.

I know the Stock Market is now heavily computerized. With things like bot-stock traders. Do you think anyone has put together a formula/program to calculate these values? Essentiality like gathering information from the stock market off easy to reach information like financial statements. Inputting said information to a custom formula to evaluate a company and throwing that data into an Excel doc?

Basically what I’m asking is this has to have been done before, right? With all of the extreme computer programs and programmers out there; if this does exist anyone know what it’s called?

Thanks for your time.



Submitted August 24, 2017 at 02:27PM by ownsurlife http://ift.tt/2vtyKO5

No comments:

Post a Comment