Monday, February 23, 2015

2/24 Watchlist


2/24 Watchlist


GENE is a dead pump bounce. I do not want to get in UNLESS it parabolics to the 7.50 range. The higher it goes the better.


CAPN is another low float stock which leaves it open for traps. Using 7.50 as a guide. Absolutely do not add to losing positions. ONLY SHORTING PARABOLIC MOVES!!!


GBSN anticipating a washout. Will trade around how the stock reacts to the 3 mark. Setting my risk at 3.50 over and under. I want to see it washout below 3 and risk on it for the day.


BIOC is another float rotation stock (a lot of these lately). Expecting a morning parabolic to 3 and use it as a guide to risk thoughout the day.


RIGL gapped up and crapped out. Not a float rotation stock. Lots of volume so a washout below 3 is what I would be looking for here. I will not trade this stock unless it washes out.


SGNL I will buy the bounce if a trend forms because a lot of people would be anticipating a bounce after such a huge runup.


Any stock you trading on here? Let me know! Do you agree with my plan on these trades tomorrow? Let me know!


This will be my last watchlist posted on here this week!







Submitted February 23, 2015 at 11:29PM by Badbaseball http://ift.tt/1winwvE

No comments:

Post a Comment