Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Stock recommendation agency scam


Hello!


I received a strange call yesterday and I would like your input on it.


The person who called claimed that he works for a known trading company. What he pitched at me are the following:




  1. Daily recommendations on what to buy/sell.




  2. If I follow said recommendations, I should see a ~15% profit monthly.




  3. the subscription for the service has a fixed annual or half-annual fee, regardless of volume/profit.




  4. To ensure me this is not a scam, he proposed a one week free trail where he will be providing those "recommendations" in order to test their service.




This is too good to be true. I have no experience in stock market and I know very little other than accessing, buying, and selling. I asked multiple times what is the catch but he kept ensure me there are none. Hence, could you please give your advice on this. Also, if it happens to be an old on going scam, could you provide a reading material on the subject.


Thank you!!







Submitted March 25, 2015 at 03:17AM by NegativeSquareRoot http://ift.tt/1CNVglJ

No comments:

Post a Comment