Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Stocks I'm watching tomorrow, 3/25/15


Hi everyone!


Fun day today despite some shakeyness and a few shenanigans! From my list last night I shorted CYBX at $66.01 in premarket which sort of worked but it didn't hold the gap fill so I ended up taking it off. I really wanted the 65 breakdown so I think there will be another chance. I also took a small loss on CYBR as it didn't hold the first pop over $53.50 per my plan, and then of course reversed off the lows, lol. LOCO and RADA were two more from my list where I had sick unrealized gains on and they turned into flat or small losses due to greed! So all of that sucked...HOWEVER I destroyed NPTN shorting at $7.21 (as you know I've been watching this for like 1.5 weeks) and I'm still short and haven't covered any yet, tee hee hee! So I'm going to swing this sucker into submission. I also had a nice end of day scalp on ORMP from $7.50 which added a little chunk. NPTN alone made my whole day green, so as usual all my gains came from one stock, lol but that's usually what happens when I latch onto something I like so I'm fine with it. These other stocks like CYBR, LOCO and RADA are more liquid than what I usually play so I am still kinda learning how to trade them properly and sometimes I am too greedy or have the wrong size position and just mess them up...it's a learning process like everything else in the market. Anyway, still a nice day overall and that NPTN couldn't have been more perfect...I will still plan to add more over the next few days but I plan to hold this for a while and have a $5-5.50 target for now. All that being said I will try to be a bit less greedy tomorrow...here's the plan!




  • ORMP - This is a very thin stock but has huge relative volume and seems like the only news is that they're going to be presenting their oral Insulin at some upcoming conference...definitely a short squeeze kinda move it seems! So I am gonna be watching this for a short on the back side ... I'm thinking probably $9.50, maybe $10. I definitely don't wanna step in front of this train so I'm gonna wait for an afternoon trade unless going long. I am not opposed to playing it long on little flags and stuff like that on the way up as the early shorts get squeezed out, but will definitely be cautious.




  • NPTN - Watching this for any pops to add to my short from $7.21. I may wait a couple days and let it settle to see where it will bounce so I can add a bit higher. I don't want to add too much too soon and screw up my average so I am going to stay patient.




  • MDR - Perfect set up for a red to green move. I'll be watching for a weak open, hopefully $3.65-$3.70 and then a push through $3.78 (today's high) to fill the gap from back in November to $4.00. Should be a relatively simple trade with risk against $3.60ish.




  • FWM - Awesome swing look on this ... I'd like to see a pullback to $5.65-5.70 (30 min trend) to enter with risk to $5.30 or so. It could take a few days to break out from there but I think over $6.10 this can hit $7 relatively quickly.




I also noticed CYTR finally broke out and held over $3.40 which is pretty significant so I'll eb watching that for a continuation. TTS could run over $11.64 and still watching CHGG over $8.50. Ok that's it...sorry for the lame watchlist and short descriptions...I am beat cause I went straight from trading to working w/ one of my students for like 3.5 hours and I'm beat and just wanna get this done and go to bed! Let me know if ya have any questions and I'll answer in the morning :)


Thanks y'all!


Chris







Submitted March 24, 2015 at 11:48PM by greenbartrading http://ift.tt/1GhzPug

No comments:

Post a Comment