Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Trading on your own..

OK so most likely a dumb question, but i have to ask anyways because i am getting tires of searching on the search engines about this topic. I Just cannot get a straight answer without signing up for memberships and sitting through hours of you tube videos. So I want to know what all I need to build and data i need to get this done. 1. I want to build my own trading platform to connect to my brokers like IB or speed-trader. 2. Am i going to need live data that i will need to pay for or can yahoo finance be suffice for scanning stocks? 3. What all will I need to code up for my platform( stock screener, charts, etc. ?) to be able to trade. 4. Should i invest in my own server to put all of this on or just rent a VPS?

Thank you...



Submitted May 25, 2016 at 04:03PM by marshen0110 http://ift.tt/1WUcV6b

No comments:

Post a Comment