Thursday, May 22, 2014

A programmer learning options trading


I'm a computer programmer and I've had my head stuck in the sand when it comes to investing: I've done virtually no investing whatsoever and I've had my savings under my proverbial mattress. I figured it's time to grow up, and I was hoping my programming knowledge could assist my investment strategy, possibly giving me an edge via trading automation (not even sure if this is possible, though.)


I'm interested in options trading because they seemingly have a possibility for a high payout. Anyone have suggestions on good reads to help me get started? Bonus points for suggestions that suggest algorithms / digital trading strategies! Thanks in advance, and please excuse my incorrect vocabulary, I'm new to this realm :)







Submitted May 22, 2014 at 07:56PM by bitpshr http://ift.tt/1tqMPWH

No comments:

Post a Comment