Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Stocks I'm watching tomorrow, 5/29/14!


Hey hey guys/girls!


Nice day in the markets with runners all over in the small cap/spec world. The market remains resilient despite these ridiculous highs so I'm cautious on any longs but still trading what I see and not trying to predict anything. I had some nice trades today in LIVE from $4.53 to $5.25, VTNR from $9.30 to $9.75 and VVUS from $5.02 to $5.23, and the inevitable small losses in a couple stocks like FORM from $7.38->$7.19 and DARA from $2.11 to $1.99 (stupid chase that was actually a sick trade and I just blew it by chasing the entry!) Anyway, good day overall; as long as you finish green then you're doing what you need to do. Tomorrow I am watching a couple overextended name for shorts and some of these cheapies for momentum moves. Here's a list:




  • ACAT short under $37.10




  • MNGA long over highs for a continuation move




  • LIVE long over $5.34 highs today and $5.32 resistance on the daily. I suspect it pushes toward $6 in the next day or so.




  • DRL long over $2.80. It has a similar look to MNGA, PLUG, BLDP, ISR, etc which are all starting to take off.




  • KND long over $24.82 for a flag breakout




I'm also starting to stalk BIOF again. I have an alert at $5.90 and think it might get moving over 6 bucks. Some others I just have on passive watch are RPTP over $9.00, CNAT over $6.20, AVNR for (hopefully) a 1-2 day dip and then a move over $5.20, RDNT for a flag breakout over $6.80ish, CBB over $3.90, and PPHM over $1.94. These stocks are all setting up for big moves IMO but need a little more time.


Hope everyone's having a nice week so far! Let me know if y'all are watching anything.


Chris




DISCLAIMER: I am a day/swing trader. LONG means I'm expecting price to go up, not that it's a long term trade. SHORT means I'm expecting price to go down, not that it's a short term trade. Just because I post these here does not necessarily mean I'm buying/shorting them. They are ONLY ideas, may not be traded at all, and if I do take them, 99% of the positions will be closed by the end of the day. One other thing...any swing recommendations should be taken w/ extreme caution - lock in some profits as I am not checking these to see if they have earnings or anything before posting, so if they do they could make crazy moves. Do your own DD on them. BEFORE you ask "what are your thoughts on [insert symbol here]?" here is my answer: Tell me what your thoughts are and I will tell you if I agree! It's impossible for me to give thoughts when I have no idea what your plan is. Other than that if ya have any questions, feel free to ask below and as always, share your ideas too. The more the merrier!







Submitted May 28, 2014 at 11:31PM by greenbartrading http://ift.tt/1nvY7cY

No comments:

Post a Comment