Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Where can I find information on how exposed companies are to certain markets?


Hey Everyone,


I'd be curious to know if there was a table or website where I could see where companies get their revenue from -- mostly to figure out A. how exposed they are to certain geopolitical events and B. how reliant they are on domestic vs global markets.


I suppose I could go company by company, but I'd be curious to manipulate large data sets to also show, for example, how reliant the S&P vs Russell 2000 is on domestic or international markets.


As a related aside, I'm thinking that the recent slide of the Russell, doesn't necessarily mean that investors are moving away from small caps, just that the Russell has a large weighting of domestic exposure while investors are moving internationally.


Thanks!







Submitted May 20, 2014 at 09:04PM by platyplus http://ift.tt/1jTfwDU

No comments:

Post a Comment