Sunday, February 1, 2015

New to the Game


It has been one of my dreams to start investing money and I think I can finally start. I am 17 years old and live in Illinois. I have recently opened a custodial account with Merrill Edge, and am going to open an exclusive bank account with Bank of America to use just for investing. Now, I am planning on only starting with about $500 because I don't feel like using an immense amount of money immediately. My questions are as follows?


What sectors should I be looking at specifically? Is it a good idea to in oil companies and refineries as they are so low now? Should I be looking at ETF's or Stocks? Is there any point in learning about Options?


I'm really looking for just some advice. If I don't hear anything than I'll think I'll most of my money in Oil companies in the US and South America.


Thanks







Submitted February 01, 2015 at 04:49PM by moneybag123456 http://ift.tt/1620koS

No comments:

Post a Comment