Friday, August 28, 2015

What Im trading today

I am focusing on two tickers today, possibly three.

PCLN

NFLX

TSLA

My plan is to see if we fade at open to that level from yesterday where we faded, only to be bought back before the bell. Also keep an eye on 197.50 on SPY from premkt levels as well.

If we fade down there, I will be looking to get long on a rebound.
NFLX 118 calls (expiring today)

PCLN 1240 calls (expiring today, dont need a lot, and they are $$)

TSLA 240 calls (expiring today)

If we dont catch that rebound, I will reevaluate my plan. If that level from yesterday doesnt hold, look for weds close to be next, if thats the case, I will be getting some puts for a very quick ride.



Submitted August 28, 2015 at 09:09AM by TheFadedBull http://ift.tt/1JBhpm6

No comments:

Post a Comment