Friday, January 22, 2016

First Investment - Is Oil The Way To Go?

Hi guys, I live in the UK and currently have savings across bank accounts making next to no money from interest rates.

Im not looking to make a quick profit, instead, im happy to invest my money and let it sit.

With oil prices at current all time lows, would it be worth investing in oil now?

Im looking at BP and Shell primarily, and also exxon.

Despite the (what im lead to believe is super low oil prices) it doesn't appear as if either 3 of of these companies have "crashed".

Im only using google finance and related articles from their as my research, along with TV news.

Lets say I was comfortable to tuck my money away for 3-5 years, can i expect to gain much on my investment?

Is now a bad time to buy, or the best time to buy?



Submitted January 22, 2016 at 07:41AM by iamnotlame http://ift.tt/1Npcjux

No comments:

Post a Comment