Friday, January 22, 2016

how to get started?

the question is basically in the title already. I heard that leaving your money on the bank is not what you should do, which seems logical to me due to high fees etc. So I would like to invest my money into a company aka I wanna buy shares. But as you probably already realised im a total noob. Can you suggest me some books/online articles to get into it? I also would be interested in daytrading..but I don't even know where and how I do that and I don't want to get scamed by some weird website :P

I live in Austria if this is of any importance.

tl;dr: I want to invest my money..but where? I don't like to take risks. And how to get started with daytrading?

Thank you :)



Submitted January 22, 2016 at 01:12PM by Fireche http://ift.tt/1Nq1Hfd

No comments:

Post a Comment