Sunday, August 19, 2018

Here is an updated watchlist from last week. Hope you enjoy cheers!

https://www.reddit.com/r/StockMarket/comments/96q8en/here_is_my_watchlist_for_next_week_feel_free_to/

Link to original post

I will not have a new watchlist this week because I am moving across the country this week, please forgive me. Expect one next week and to hit the ground running then! But for now, here is an update on my watchlist.

  1. ATVI = slipped below that 200 MA of 69.85, will wait for reclamation of that area to jump in. Quarters 3/4 are usually the strongest for this company so don't be surprised if this has a nice rally towards the end of the year. Keep this one on watch.
  2. CGC = was struggling around that 50MA, and we saw two red days before [https://finance.yahoo.com/m/db18f06e-0c05-3415-8f94-85cb4f6a2aa0/cannabis-company-canopy.html?.tsrc=rss](this news) hit. For now, I will be watching to see if we can get another breakout above 37, and then a retest of that resistance to be support (probably gonna take some time on this one). If you are interested in marijuana stocks check out the ETFs, i do think they will be the better play in the long run.
  3. BIDU = had a nice bounce right off that support line, and this is my top watch next week. I think the Chinese market will bounce back, and BIDU very well could lead the way. I think that the google hype is an over-reaction for now, because it would take years for this competition to take affect. This is a strong stock, that is being beaten down by the trade war/chinese economy right now. Keep this on high watch. (remember there is no such thing as an "expensive" stock.)
  4. TEAM = stilling waiting for that breakout, looking like a possible flag forming, but i would just watch this one for now.

Hope you all enjoy the update, and next sunday I will have another brand new post with new tickers to watch. This week is gonna be hectic for me.

By the way my current portfolio positions are

PAVM - Highly suggest DDing this company. Am Long on it.

BZUN - Great company, great earnings, being beaten up by the Chinese market fears. Long also here.

holding a lot of cash also ready on hand.



Submitted August 19, 2018 at 11:29AM by coquinaa https://ift.tt/2MzO2O6

No comments:

Post a Comment