Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Are there problems with my portfolio?

http://prntscr.com/l9kxsp

​

I've made some changes and dumped some companies and lost money as a result.. one mistake I made recently was getting rid of ALXN at like 128 and then buying TRXC, then buying IGC, then buying TRXC again, so this cost me like $300 from that alone. I've put $11K in total, so I am VERY unhappy where I am. I've never been more than almost $500 up since I started in late January.

​

The companies I've been profitable on(and a good chunk of that profit has obviously evaporated recently) TTWO, MSFT, PLAY, COP, haven't been enough to matter. I've done other stupid things like not sell Micron at like $60 a share like I should have, didn't buy AMZN when it was in the $1300's, didn't buy TRXC at like $1.70 like I was told to repeatedly.. I botched a BPMX play by setting an auto-sell price literally right above the bottom it dropped to and that cost me like $300 in profit I would have had. I didn't buy IGC before its huge spike despite being told to.. ignored all the constant ravings about AMD before it spiked.

​

Very dissatisfied with everything so far. I'm pushing ten months of investing and what do I have to show for it? a double digit percent hole. As of writing this I have $9,800 something. #FML



Submitted October 23, 2018 at 02:48PM by CommodoreBlair89 https://ift.tt/2q8s5Zi

No comments:

Post a Comment