Thursday, April 20, 2017

Beginner looking to get into the stock market

Hey, as the title says I'm looking at how the stock market works as I'm going to be doing a competition with my brothers and father soon where we all get a certain amount and try and get the highest dividend we can (we're all beginners to the stock market but my dad knows some stuff so I'm just aiming to beat him).

If all goes well we're probably do it more often.

Any tutorials, helpful information, guides etc will be greatly appreciated. If someone could just point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

If it matters I'm a kiwi leaving in New Zealand(don't think it should but it might.)



Submitted April 20, 2017 at 04:05AM by enui_williams http://ift.tt/2pFljJq

No comments:

Post a Comment