Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy New Year 2017 r/StockMarket and thank you all for a great 2016!

So I just wanted to quickly to take this time out to post this thread up in here while I have an opportunity right now before we ring in the new year to give y'all regulars who have been such an important part of the making of this subreddit over the years a HUGE (or as Trump would say -- "YOUUUGE" :D) shout out & thank you! It has been yet another wild & crazy year in the markets!

I hope all of you (as well your families & friends) have an absolutely fantastic New Year!

I can't believe how quickly this 2016 has gone by.

Anyway, here's to a prosperous year to all of us in 2017! I'll have to admit I am really looking forward to the new year.

Cheers to everyone, and we'll be catching up with you guys in the brand spanking new year!

EDIT: BTW, while I'm at it here wishing everyone a happy new year, I figured this could be a good time to gather some feedback from all of you redditors who frequent r/StockMarket ... but is there anything here that you guys would like to see more of at this sub as we ring in the new year 2017?

Does anyone really care for the weekly stock picking challenges? I know I was personally running that here at this sub for a couple of months, and it was active. But, would you guys like to see that continued in 2017 or not so much? I had a few requests from people during the time I was actively running those asking if I could run a monthly contest as well. Truthfully that would be a bit too overwhelming for me to do. It would really have to be either one or the other. Can't do both.

What else here? Besides the usual weekly earnings threads, and morning pre-market movers, is there anything else here that you guys would like to see on r/StockMarket?

Please let us know! All feedback is very much welcomed, and even feedback on what you guys would like to see less of is welcomed here as well.

Hope to hear from you guys soon, and thank you all once again for making 2016 one of r/StockMarket's busiest years ever! It wouldn't have been possible w/o everyone's great contributions throughout the year! Thank you all! :)

Happy New Year everyone and we'll be catching up with you guys in 2017! Cheers!

http://ift.tt/2ipWqQY



Submitted December 30, 2016 at 12:46PM by bigbear0083 http://ift.tt/2ilKbCs

No comments:

Post a Comment