Thursday, December 29, 2016

I have an inquiry about event/character based trading.

I apologize for my ignorance, I know almost nothing about trading.

I am looking to learn the basics because I am writing a novel and I have a major character that is a trader.

For the purposes of plot, this trader doesn't make trades based on numbers or raw data but instead based on his knowledge of social events and character analytics.

A scenario I am working on for example is that he waits for times when decisions have to be made (example a company needs to decide if it will buy out another company). He will make the trade based on rumors he hears, based on analyzing the character of the executives (through spying on them) to determine what decisions he believes they will make, etc.

I want to base my story off of real life events, so I am wondering where I find this kind of information.

Every time I search online I always either get redirected to trading sites offering me promotions/courses or blogs with information that is way too dense for a layman like me.

Pretty much what I am looking for is/are a source/s that is basically structured as such:

  • this is whats happening with this company/in the world, if it goes down this way this happens to the stock, if things down down this other way then this happens to the stock. John, Dick, and Harry are the major executives in play in the decision making process.

Where do I go to find this kind of information?

Thanks!



Submitted December 29, 2016 at 06:24AM by conciergeonpatrol http://ift.tt/2iIbZEa

No comments:

Post a Comment