Thursday, August 23, 2018

NNLX will it finally soar?

Bought NNLX years ago, more years than I would like to admit. They (Nanologix) invented and patented some rapid detection petri dish products that can detect many different types of bacteria or virus's in super fast time. Some of the bacteria this product was tested with are: Ecoli Salmonella Gonorrhea Listeria Strep And 100 more (see test result page on nanologix.com)

Not knowing anything about bio-med myself I just read what they had on their website (www.nanologix.com) and to me it seemed like this product could not lose. Also the company's factory is in my hometown here in Ohio. I decided I wanted in after a story about the product in the local paper. I think it was $0.01 or $0.02 per share. Yes pennys at start up.

After a year or so one day it shot up to $1.27 then fell back down to the bottom. I understand that the FDA has to approve their product and I understand that may take some time, but I am going on 9 or 10 years here lol.

This week the company released a statement that a major study is beginning in Houston involving a group of doctors and lab's and it also involves the FDA. They also promised to publish the results of the study being done.

Just on the article alone the volume picked up and it went up 16% in 1 day. I still hold 50,000 shares and I am sticking to my guns and not selling on little increases that happen every so often. I made my mind up long ago to hold the shares until the product goes global or the company goes bankrupt. I have so little invested that its not going to break the bank losing it.

However after 9 years of holding the stock I dont really have any fear of losing. They are still trying after all this time to succeed and make this product fly. I still have faith this one is gonna go big. Is anyone familiar with this industry? How long could it possibly take for the FDA to give approval on a product like this? Will another bigger company come along and want to purchase the patents and produce the product and if so what will happen to our shares? Is anyone familiar with nanologix that could give some opinion about whats happening here in Houston and what to expect?

I will try to post the company letter in another post I dont see an option here.



Submitted August 23, 2018 at 04:52PM by joev1973 https://ift.tt/2LhXoJy

No comments:

Post a Comment