Wednesday, November 28, 2018

New to investing

Hi, I’m a graduating college soon and hoping to get into grad school for my masters in public health.

My goal is to make these ventures a source of income. I’m not focused on retirement right now.

I currently have $10,000 and I’m looking to invest it. I’m new so I started with the acorns app and betterment. I trust the robo investors more than myself. I also have Robinhood but haven’t found any stocks that i truly want to buy yet.

Aside from stocks I’ve a also looked into lending club. I don’t have a significant amount of money and the most I would be comfortable with starting off is $1,000 just to test the waters.

Lastly I want to get into real estate. I’m not comfortable buying a house or even apartment with the limited knowledge I have so crowd funding seems safer. I’ve decided on “rich uncles” to invest in properties.

Any advice or comment about my choices would be welcome. If there are better apps or ways to do this please explain them. Thank you.

  • I haven’t any money into anything except acorns. Needed advice before I begin.


Submitted November 28, 2018 at 09:55AM by HOLYREGIME https://ift.tt/2E3vIsK

No comments:

Post a Comment