Sunday, November 4, 2018

FUCK THE 9-5 - Can Investing/Trading Free You From It?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-JnXtZcqQ&t=237s

What is your purpose in life? Are you truly doing what you want to do or have you settled into a SHADOW CAREER because it's easier. I remember a decade ago, I really wanted to improve as an investor and be able to make consistent profits in the stock market. All that is possible, but it started with EDUCATION. You have to realize that as time changes so does the market. The market we see today, will not be the same market we'll see in two years, thus your approach to investing must constantly change.

Turning Pro is an inspiring book and has inspired me personally to continue learning and always looking to increase my knowledge in investing. This animated book summary may be the inspiration that you need for the day! My lifelong friend and I have this Youtube channel and use it as an outlet for our investing content. I just wanted to share some inspiring content! Be sure to share your investing story! FUCK THE 9-5.



Submitted November 04, 2018 at 10:34AM by dmwes4 https://ift.tt/2DmqJD5

No comments:

Post a Comment