Thursday, November 1, 2018

Starting trading ...

So as the title suggests I’m a hundred percent new to all this and need some advice, I’ve started watching videos on YouTube and paper trading on trading212 on my phone (I’m in the uk too btw if anyone knows a better app/platform) and had one or two profits but mostly from trying to work out the charts etc myself ... sorry if this is in the wrong place too by the way! I was just wondering if anyone had recommendations of where I can learn faster I don’t intend to just do this and lose my first lot of money and quit I intend to paper trade until I understand how to trade and make consistent profits then I’ll make the switch and use it as a secondary source of income ... thanks for any advice!



Submitted October 31, 2018 at 06:26PM by Rmorsone https://ift.tt/2SDrjAX

No comments:

Post a Comment